I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Saturday 1 January 2011

1. Liberate Vos Ex Inferis

The title is latin. It translates into 'save yourself from hell'. I'll get back to that in a moment.

So.
Blog...
Well today is an attempted fresh start. Hard to do when im in the middle of so many things. I didnt wake up with any different motifs, nor have i carried myself through the day anymore motivated.
I did however watch one of my favourite films.


Wall-e. The little robotic critter has the gramatical fluency of a 2 year old and yet has personality and character comparable to nothing else.
Aside from the main story, its actually really deep too...
Take Wall-e and Eve for instance. Completely different in every respect, yet work together perfectly.
Its the detail in the main story and the human characters that i love though, especially the moral of the story too...


It doesn't matter how bad things get or what situation you get into, if you work together, there'll always be a way to make things better. You just have to work for it.

I just linked a latin saying to a disney pixar film in my first blog. Who'd o' thunk it?

No comments:

Post a Comment