I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Sunday 20 February 2011

21. I want a thinking lift

I need to post more than this. Its sort of defeating the object of making a blog if i dont post on here more often.
Things like this are becoming more of a tast than they're worth really. To write this i've stopped watching robot wars and paused my music so i can concentrate . . . and thats just not right for something like this. It should be a natural thing to just come on here and write down my thoughts.
I suppose here lies the problem with having too many thoughts to process. . .

The past week has been pretty awesome really.

Tried that many new things i dont really remember much . . . and i guess thats the point i made at first. That many things happened i cant recall in detail or make anything sound interesting . . .

Trying Japanese food including using chopsticks and trying rice (im not trying sushi, it just doesnt look edible, sorry lol) must be the highlight of new things.



Also a brilliant find was the phone on the restaurant counter



Couldnt get more japanese without being un-PC if you tried!

I leave you with a reference to the title of the last post, and a promise (mainly to myself as nobody reads these) that posts will become more frequent and more interesting and possibly themed.

No comments:

Post a Comment