I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Wednesday 2 March 2011

24. Do you think the duck can sing the super easy difficulty on rockband?

There's a lot of things going on now . . . and since i keep posting things late at night when im tired, i can never really remember what to put!

Sticking to work as usual, my model is starting to get some proper form into it finally.







Plus i've finally started the other major project thats is to be handed in finished in less than a month... which at the moment looks impossible!


With the amount of things happening this week, hopefully a few posts should see light : )

No comments:

Post a Comment