I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Wednesday 20 February 2013

59. "My dad's eaten all the fucking cheese!"

A quote from a friend expressing their displeasure to their dad who, like mine, won't leave our things alone. Including cheese.


Another classic car illustration is complete and for sale in my shop! This time it's the wonderful British lightweight the Lotus Elan. As with all the others, it has many options for personalisation including colours, backgrounds and wheels.
Also, postage has been reduced on all items!



Also available for sale is my JDStone music merchandise including CD's and badges.


I recently completed a cover of Dorje's Aeromancy.
Check them out at the link above, and check out my cover in the link below!


No comments:

Post a Comment