I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Tuesday 11 January 2011

5. (8) Never gonna steal your knees, coz thats impossible... (8) (Rick Roll)

Sunday was my last day home. Didnt give my mum a choice about it, just rang and asked. Love her for just accepting things like this!

Went offroading at Parkwood forest in Tong. Lovely looking place in the ice.



That is until we come along and smash the place to bits :P



Its fantastic fun, and for a motorsport, immensely cheap!
Not danger free though!!

I spent my last night home of the christmas holiday turning back time with Marvin and playing on an old PS2 favourite.
Mashed.
Basically micromachines extreme with real cars, tracks and weapons instead of... well, micromachines. Sends us beserk. As i type this im crying with laughter about a redneck woody from toy story... it shouldnt even be funny! :S

The next morning i got all packed and very efficiently actually... only took 2 hours somehow, and it all fit into mums hatchback!



Journey went smoothly and a visit to Vicky's house ended up with a night out at the cherry tree pub!

I then spent the next few hours painting my umbrella : )



If i dont get stopped somewhere for carrying a potential weapon, the police arent doing their jobs properly...

No comments:

Post a Comment