I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Friday 21 January 2011

10. You're all fucking stupid and i hate you all.

If youre reading this, the title probably isnt refering to you. I'll get back to that.

This week has been odd. Especially since i've not posted anything onto here at all. I've been doing the now normally occuring thing of lying in bed and just thinking... doing nothing. I lay there thinking everything is hopeless even though at the same time i sort of know its not and that lying there isnt going to achieve anything.
Doesnt change anything though.
Sometimes i think about the dreams iv just had, some of which i remember so clearly and vividly (to the point of which i notice the inconsistencies and changes throughout the dream like someones car mysteriously changing from a mazda mx5 with a misfire to a ford fiesta driving away with the fuel filler pump still attatched and blowing up).
Im actually beginning to think controlling dreams is possible for some reason... it would be handy, as i cant seem to control my real life anyway!

Despite all this generally depressive mindset, i've done quite a few things this week.
I re-strung my guitar which... in open strings, sounds awesome. As soon as you hold a fret it all goes out of tune. I think the whole neck needs replacing :(



Also got my next keytar build started... but the guy at the workshop cut me the wrong thickness of wood despite specifically telling him the thinnest size, but nooooooooo...



Other than that, iv just been trying to cheer myself up by cheering my friends up. Hopefully it worked for them, it doesnt seem to have worked for me...

Probably because roadworks are still on my street being as noisy and irritating as ever. It should technically be a welcome tactic to get me out of bed but, as described earlier, nothing really does...



Oh and the title? Thats just directed at all the passers by who seem to think its a good idea to walk into me, give evils in return to me smiling, try to run me over in their cars and just generally dont listen to good advice, instruction or respond thankfully to a compliment.

Of course i cant leave out the 4 cunts in their shit little vauxhall shouting "oi terminator" to me while in my trenchcoat, to which i replied "wrong film!" to their bemusement.
If you're going to take the piss, at least get you're film trivia/insults right you illiterate morons.

No comments:

Post a Comment