I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Thursday 3 February 2011

16. You cant poke the queen, only like her.

Yep, queeny-baby is on facebook (shock horror... no not really). I somewhat doubt she's going to be posting anything other than maybe the times of the changing of the guards and other irrelivant information.
To steal a quote from Bill Bailey, 'I'd like to see more personal things looking into the life of the queen, like "Corgi's have shat in philips shoes. LOL"
Chances are people would have more respect for the bloody woman!

Anywho.

Roadworks are still there. They've nearly finished by the looks of things. As long as theres no more fricking roller flatteny things that shake everything to pieces, im happy...


Remember to click on the image to see it large!

My mood has been really weird over the past few days. It got better over the weekend, then tuesday i was in a foul mood from start to finish... and now im fine again. I dont think it has anything to do with these events, but just a few little things had me crying with laughter. Something which a lot of people might never know the value of.

Item 1.
Mashed: Fully Loaded - PS2 Game

Item 2.
MGMT: Kids - Cover . . . Sort of
(pay attention to the lyrics)

Item 3.
(not really an item...)
All my best friends. Thankyou. Without you I wouldn't be here.

Do something everyday that makes you smile. Doesnt have to be different, or exciting, or particularly interesting, just enough to get the warm feeling inside you head or your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment