I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Sunday 31 July 2011

41. "Damn i've run out of grenades and the monkeys are after me!"

Aaaah the wonders of the things said while on computer games . . . infact that reminds me. Anybody reading this online on their PS3?
Add me!
FozzieBear_007
Although i only have 2 games, little big planet and Gran Turismo 5 lol

GT5 is an astonishingly good looking game though. Check these out! (click to enlarge and gawp at the details!!)


Just looking at these pictures makes me want to become a car photografaffer!

The other week I went to see Dream Theater . . . EPIC


My GUBBINS it was unnerving getting these tickets only 2 days before the gig!

Look back soon to see how my Mini is getting on : )

If you've got twitter, Follow Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment