I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Friday 15 July 2011

40. Sooner or later we'll all evolve into Jesus . . .

Nice one tony...

I've officially graduated : )

and im skint...

and really really busy!

My room is now sorted (ish) with internet and keyboards and pc n all that, to do list is written, and a few things are getting crossed off. Its taking so long to sort things out since moving back!


Since arrival at home i've done more on my mini, started writing more music, been on holiday to Filey and Scarborough (and bridlington too), been offroading and uploaded videos onto Blood Red Offroad's Youtube Channel , met a band and a Singer/Songwriter called Steph on the train home from filey (and might i add she's a rare mix of bloody talented and gorgeous!), been to see Hayseed Dixie again . . . and because of all this (and more) i've not had time to even think about my keytars!

Anywho. Lets make this post colourful.

My room being disassembled for transport home!

...and that first image already has my keyboard/studio setup removed!

Some irrelivant but amusing pics including proper laziness to take things back to the right shelf...


The first time i've seen 1 hovercraft mount another...


 ... the first time i've been killed by my own face...


and a mischievous cat that was more interested in this blokes ear than his icecream!


On the way to hayseed dixie having had 5 minutes to go home, wash, change and eat after offroading. I ate beef stew in the car : )


 Here's Hayseed Dixie as i saw them live! (if you haven't, you're missing out!!)


That'll do for now...
More structured posts are inbound. Keep a look out for things like Mini Mondays and My day Fridays :D
Toooooo many ambitious!!! AAAARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment