I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Sunday 12 February 2012

50 "Saving a few seconds wont make a difference" . . . "But, seconds add up to minutes..."

Oh how observant my friends are... Seriously though, unless time is absolutely of the essence, try taking your time on everything. I'm not suggesting you be lazy or non-committal, just relax a little and be patient with those around you. Its amazing the difference it can make to ones mood : )

Anyway, on with the show.

Here's a new idea I may start offering in my venture into the self-employed world: Custom car renders.

Most artist impressions and drawings etc of cars are either photo-realistic and employ tens of hours and many years of practice. Either that or drawings more suited to the description "charicature's" than renders.
What I'm considering offering is the chance to immortalise a car in a simple but detailed render, whether it be your own car, a lifelong dream car, a restoration project... nearly anything can be done!

The examples below were done for friends who have given me more inspiration to do my own thing than anybody else!                      (Don't forget to click the images, enlarge them and relish in the details!)

Blood Red Offroad Toyota Landcruiser



Copley Recovery Rochdale GT Special



D.Diesels Bowler Wildcat



Here they are framed and looking really rather stunning!



More examples to come soon, in fact I might even start a render of my own car...

Lots of changes going on at the moment too with the building of a new workshop and progression all round on nearly every project . . . watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment