I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Friday 22 June 2012

54. "I don't know what an adaptable fruit boob is, but I know I want one!"

A title quoted from myself for once, although the weirdness about it was caused by others . . . for a change!

Its been a while since I last posted, mainly because I keep building it up and trying to write loooooooong blogs with many topics which, frankly, I never leave myself enough time to do.
So, coming soon will be a few posts on things that have happened in the past 6 weeks to even things out a little. After that (fingers crossed... again) I should be in the habit of posting more frequently!

Here goes!

I'll keep this one short because the information on it is already on LOD Creations blog but basically, I wrote this short orchestral score for her final major project animation; The Firebird.
Its a very touching short story which now has an equally touching soundtrack to it!



Click here to listen to the soundtrack by itself on Soundcloud

Click here to see the finished animation.


That'll do for now.
Upcoming topics in no particular order include Offroading videos, Syblade manufacture, Mini restoration, Staffordshire University Degree show highlights, a few little graphic design bits and bobs and of course my JDStone solo project.

Go like my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment