I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Monday 24 January 2011

12. If you eat all that, you're going to get a massive sugar rush and die.


 If you hadn't guessed, thats what resulted in the title...

Well, there goes my principal of doing something different everyday...

Iv surprised myself recently. I thought I would be able to start this year fresh and improve my attitude a bit...
Instead I slept in, lost the will to live and started other projects instead. This year of uni cant finish quick enough to let me get on with my life.

The surprises didnt stop there. Somebody who doesnt really listen to me or engage in anything I say actually DID listen. We talked about where I want to be this time next year, job wise, and in those 5 minutes it became apparent that even things that dont seem destined to change still can. Even if you feel like you've tried everything... You probably haven't. Keep going.

I am :)
...just.

No comments:

Post a Comment