I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Monday 7 February 2011

18: All that thinking of worms has made me want to watch Godzilla

I dont know whether this is going to be a long or short post this time, as the only point i have to make is that i just dont understand why im not happy.
On the journey back home from huddersfield, i was just constantly thinking... it doesn't make sense. How can i have this much and be in the state i am?
In so many ways i take the 'middle way' which is supposed to be the best way to be happy... but so far as i've found out, i was happier when i had barely anything at all. There was nothing to go wrong then lol

I've got plenty to be happy about anyway. Especially when you get taken out to a meal as spectacularly indulgent as this!


 See if i can remember... haddock welsh rare bit with crispy chicken skin and butter something.


 Chicken breast with gravy and red things and a side order of proper chips


Chocolate "taster" consisting of brownie, chocolate with a hint of something fruity cheesecake, mousse, a chocolate with something in it, and chocolate icecream. Murder for the teeth this was lol

All i have to say after all this (and when i say 'all', I refer to all the good things that have happened to me over the past few years that i can actually remember) is that I simply request anybody reading this to punish me in some way if I'm ever unhappy for a rubbish reason, because with the things i've got in my life, its just not on.

MUST STAY POSITIVE!

Oh yeh and the title, that was derived from a walk home in the rain from tesco with marvin having seen many worms on the pavement in the wet and... nuff said i guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment