I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Sunday 15 April 2012

52. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

Thanks Patrick for the title!

I'd like to say big things have been happening recently. . . but I'd be lying.

Btw, listen to this while you're reading...

Syblade templates are progressing slowly, as is the Mini restoration. Most of my time at the moment has been spent on my various music projects, especially Beats Working 2012 with Lee Bowater. Click the link!

Otherwise its been same old!

Offroading at Parkwood Offroad Centre with Blood Red Offroad was on the 15th (new videos to come in the next month before we set off for the next outing).

Here's a few taster pictures.
(Click to enlarge)

The "Swamp Donkey" claiming her territory post overheating. 

The Isuzu Trooper disproving that cars get properly mucky when off-roading.

Nick failing to clean his car and cleaning himself in doing so...

Next blogpost should have more music links, updates on my mini, perhaps on the syblade, and maybe even a new album cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment